Following protocol:

Obligatory DISCLAIMER: The contents of this Web Log are solely mine and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Friday, December 3, 2010

I don't understand it, but I'm certainly going to celebrate it.

Another 5AM email advising me that my PC Toolkit has been updated.

I immediately opened my Toolkit and saw that the ominous Legal HOLD has been removed. I have no idea what that hold was about. Some others have told me that it happens to many applicants. I'll simply accept it while moving forward. Everything is now complete and the Status section indicates that "[my] file is currently under consideration"! Confirmation that my nurse reviewer gave me spot-on early inside information. Her tip gave me reason to feel more positive. This news cemented the feelings. I avoided anxiety yesterday by spending my available time reformatting my resume so as to be ready for the contact from Placement. Nothing to do right now but await that all important contact some time next week.

Later this same day, I received snail mail from PC/OMS. I "have been medically qualified for service and the Office of Placement notified." (Now, should I change the title of this posting? Nah, I'll just celebrate instead)

1 comment:

  1. I must say that I am guilty for not believing in the power of positive thinking a few weeks ago. Now, I'm feeling like the more you stay positive, things will move along in a better fashion. So, stay positive, my friend!

    ReplyDelete